We’re excited that you are considering Mystique Escapes for your next vacation! Below are some things we’ve learned that guests would like to know before they book with us.
Why Mystique Escapes?
At Mystique Escapes we pride ourselves on providing one-of-a-kind vacation rentals that offer the experience and personalization.
- Each property offers first-rate amenities you’ll love. You can expect each of our properties to be professionally cleaned and well-appointed.
- Our booking calendars are always be up-to-date, payment will be seamless, and our cancellation policy has you in mind.
- You can expect welcoming and informative communications from the moment you book until check-out via our Guest Portal which will centralize every detail of your rental experience.
- We’ll provide a custom code for your rental property so there’s no inconvenient key exchange as with a typical vacation rental. You’ll be able to come and go as you please for the duration of your stay via our proprietary digital lock.
- When you enter your rental it will be fully ready for you to enjoy. You’ll find complimentary Wi-Fi, a starter supply of toiletries, a HomeDroid tablet with specific information regarding your rental and the surrounding area, and more! You may see each property listing for specific details (e.g., kayaks, bikes, boat docks, etc.)
- If you happen to need anything at all, our 24/7 local team will be ready and waiting to assist you!
Popular vacation rental companies operate listing websites that enable guests to research and book a vacation rental anywhere in the world. However, once a guest books the property, they need to work directly with either the homeowner or a property manager anytime they have questions or need something during their vacation. This can be a hassle for some homeowners. Plus, you’ll often find guests experience a lack of consistency which can negatively impact star ratings, future bookings, and more.
Mystique Escapes uses local teams, expertise, and technology to ensure every guest stay provides an amazing vacation experience every time. Meanwhile, homeowners get to live their lives without interruption or worry and earn additional income due to our high quality of service for guests.
How can I find out exactly where this rental is located?
Our maps on the listing are very accurate. However, if you would like we are happy to send you the home’s full address – please feel free to reach out to us.
How do I know homes are legitimate vacation rentals?
We can assure you each and every one of our properties has been fully validated. We stay at these properties ourselves to verify any issues and overcome those by training the staff accordingly. We carry out an extensive audit of the property to ensure its compliant with what our customers seek. To avoid any friction, we do recommend always booking a reservation using a major credit card, no matter who you decide to book.
You’re also welcome to review what our customers have to say about a property on each of our specific rental listings.
Is the price of each rental accurate?
We know inaccurate pricing is something that many guests have experienced which is why we have a team dedicated specifically to pricing. So long as you input your correct dates and number of guests, the price will always be accurate.
*Please be aware our pricing is subject to change.
If I book it today, how much would I be putting down and when when would my final payment be due?
If you are inside of 30 days, full payment will be due at the time of booking.
What is the refund and cancellation policy should I need to cancel my trip?
All reservations which are made through various OTA ( Online Travel Agents ) , are refundable as per the refund & cancellation policies that you agreed with online. For direct bookings on our central reservation phone line, we can hold your booking for 24 hours , for direct bookings via our website, all guest payments are non-refundable since these would be the lowest price you would get online.
Do you have any house rules?
Although some homes have additional local rules & regulations, we request that all Mystique Escapes guests follow the below policies to keep people and the home safe:
- Please behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors.
- Unless we approve otherwise, you (as the guest booking the property) must be over the age of 25.
- You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home.
- No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the home lot line or in adjacent units or any illegal activity may occur at the home.
- No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance. Registered service animals are allowed when you provide proof of registration upon request.
- No smoking is allowed in or around any home.
- Please respect the Check-in and check-out times as per the property. We will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available on your request.
- Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not rearranging furniture.
How do I get support before and during my stay?
Mystique Escapes has a dedicated Guest Experience team and assistance on the ground for each of our properties. Although our local teams are proactively tending to each home, you can reach out to our local management team & central support team in-case of any issues, we will also do everything possible to resolve any issues quickly.